- Clinical Pathologic Correlation of Kidney
- Describe the 7 basic presentations of kidney disease to completeness: uremia, oliguria (out-pt), hematuria, edema, fever / CVA tenderness, colicky flank pain, resistant HT.
- Kidney Structure & Function
- Describe the cell structure of the kidney, including the nephron, glomerulus, and the tubules.
- Describe how to test the functional components of the nephron, including serum creatinine & eGFR, BUN, urine dipstick, urine sediment, and imaging
- Explain chronic renal failure.